Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear Mr. Hurt ,

The film was very educational and I believe that you did something for humanity and that was to open the eyes of us, the youth and I say this because there has to be a force to change the way we live and I believe that the video is the first step. The real world is sometimes forgotten in the pursuit of money and for now we have to show that money doesn't bring happiness, Humanity does.

The movie held lots of interesting topics but the race issue should have been expressed because that word is powerful isn't it? The mention of that word infuriates me and that triples when a black person says it,wanna know why? The black people are the only one allowed to say it and if a kid says it without a thought, he is then a target, yeah a target. The videos don't say it, if my white little brothers who live in a diverse community become targets I am not afraid to show how much I hate that word. That word is said everywhere and I know one day someone is going to get hurt because of the videos, if that happens in my family, my hatred will emerge and we'll see what happens, won't we? Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Masculinity comes in many forms and hate is one.

I remember that I copied a black kid and said that word in middle school and he had the nerve to get offended, I don't use the word because I see it as disrespectful but everyone says it now and I will not permit anyone around me to live in fear. My parents fear for my safety so much that I am not allowed to go out unless to school or to family's house guess how that makes me fell? The hate for the artists Is rising and the world is killing my life because of them and for the sake of money. someday. I have no freedom because of the music the mind of a genius can grow if let out to grow, I'm afraid to go buy something because I feel like I don't belong in society Guess how that makes me feel? I feel anger and anger and anger and anger, I can't ask out a girl, I can't have a relationship, I can't understand anything. That's right I have anger. It's not awake yet but someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment