Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HATE

The time has come to tell you my change and the way that I have grew. I can barely hold any feelings. I have one that I miss and that is Hate. It motivated me to do things and plan out goals but no now my life is shell only going through life as a ghost, not caring and like the plane commercial not wishing to be here. The current situation is that I get yelled at all the time and cussed out almost everyday. I use to use the hidden hatred to keep me going and then a day came when I lost it. All the fury that made me strong, that made me different was gone. I miss the power the killer in me the one who was there to give me security and for this reason I am a weak child with no authority who will go through life following, never sure how to lead and always the thoughts of destruction but nothing more just the after thought, the shell.

I learned the true meaning of Hate as a little kid through examples set down and those times have disappeared so much so that in life I see people wishing that they could have done something different and wishing that they hadn't done something, all I see is regret and this is what I will experience in our communist world. People call this democracy but the use of communist ideas has been rising in business through the selfish wants what now, the end is pursued and when gotton is made of REGRET.

No comments:

Post a Comment