Monday, March 2, 2009

Love Is A Smile Away

The concept of love can seem strong but at times it is overrated and can produce hate more than encouragement and I know this through experience. I can get jealous easy and I remember a time when people who had been going out just got me pissed. I would always say, what about me isn't there someone who could love me. The anger and resentment would rise and one day I had open my eyes and say why care. The way that i live by is to not care and until recently I didn't and then my friend got screwed and told her LOVE IS JUST A SMILE AWAY I guess that
brightened her day cause she said she was going to put it as her senior quote and I felt happy that she cared. Smile and others will too and therefore you spread love. It has gotten into my skin that i never smile at my crush and it saddens me that i don't, well i can't show her my love but life moves on and in 3 months I'm gone as if I was never even there. That smile is always there even when my crush is walking away, Her smile is there for my tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment