Thursday, March 19, 2009

Save Me.......Save Me........Save Me.......Why?????Why????Why???? You left me to suffer you left me to grow Did you see everyday I suffer I can't remember the first time my feelings mixed but I know it is going to ruin me. All of you see an average kid but have you ever questioned why I don't show my opinions of you. I will express them one day and you won't like it. I suffer I cry inside because I am lost and you left me to die. The time will come one day when you realize that experience doesn't always make you smart. Time will show how we will emerge but why is the only question in my mind. We are taught to ask questions but discouraged by the people who can answer them and this has caused my confusion and hatred. I wish to say that I hate but I don't not enough to make any difference. All there is is a shell that has no goal, no ambition ,no anything, All I have is the orders you provide AND THE FEELING OF TIREDNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment