Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lunch Anger

I used to get mad easy and I thought that I had reformed but today at lunch I found myself hating a group of kids who cut in the line, it was a natural occurance but the thing that was different was that the kids were laughing and playing as though the twenty people behind them didn't matter and that pissed me off. To get worse the cafeteria only had soggy tacos which fell apart when I tried to pick them up and When I asked a lunch lady if I could get a fork she told me to go to another lunch lady to get the fork and said that it might cost 40 cents. That was the last straw, first of all there were forks next to her,second my lunch costs 40 cents and sometimes i can't eat lunch cause i don't have enough money. Do you know how I felt? I thought why do I have to pay 40 cents, do I have to eat the fork too?! I went to the other lady who gave the tacos and said I needed a fork cause it was breaking a part guess what she did, She gave me a look like it was my fucking fault. That's right I made the taco soggy. Lucky thing that I didn't have to pay fvor the fork or else I might Have said something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment